MasterExpert® Rechargeable Lock Pick Set
It is known by everyone that the cordless lock pick is the key maker’s only friend, by moving hundreds of times per second, reaching the ability to hit, which cannot be done by hand, and opening the lock easily.
We have redesigned our cordless lock pick and made it a unique product with additional features.
We can list the differences of our MasterExpert® model Rechargeable lock pick from the previous one as follows:
– The capacity and assembly of the rechargeable battery used has been improved.
A new generation Lithium-ion battery was used as a rechargeable battery. The charging time of this battery is short and the usage time is almost doubled.
The better news is this:
The battery is not mounted inside the device. A battery slot has been made and when it is desired to be charged, it can be removed and continued to work with a spare.
The charging unit, on the other hand, works with the help of a USB cable, such as a mobile phone cable, and this cable is also supplied with the set. You can even charge the batteries by getting electricity from the car cigarette lighter.
The battery level indicator lamps on the charging unit will also provide you with great convenience.
– The device’s LED lamp has been updated.
The LED lamp of the charged device will start working while you are using it, thanks to the software inside the device, and will turn itself off 5 seconds after you finish your work. Thus, unintentional flashing of the LED lamp has been prevented, negatively affecting the battery’s charge life.
– The engine power of the device has been increased
It is now much easier to open 6-pin cylinders with rechargeable devices. Because the battery used is a new generation battery and the current power of the battery is increased with a special device, the rechargeable device makes much stronger hits than before.
– Supplied with rich material-equipped auxiliary tools and a stylish tool bag.
The case of the rechargeable device has been redesigned. A more useful and stylish bag has been prepared, and a rich set has been prepared with plenty of Yale charging tips, various clasps, drawer and latch lock picks.
1. Screw the charged tip you prefer to use tightly after mounting it to the apparatus. (The fact that the ends are in different models will not directly affect the opening function)
2. Place one of the various types of ratchet in the set, which you prefer, into the lock hub appropriately.
3. In order to apply pressure on the passwords, keep the charged device you have placed on the lock core slightly up and allow it to work comfortably in the cylinder.
4. While working in the lock core with a charged device, lower the passwords by moving back and forth.
5. The precision in using the Tension tool will directly affect the unlocking success. Prevents passwords from falling when excessive pressure is applied to the Tension device. It must be used carefully.
7. When the battery of the device runs out, the backup can be inserted and continued to work. It will be sufficient to charge the depleted battery for a maximum of 4-5 hours with the charging adapter included in the set.