Kurt (PN80) Pantograph and Dimple Key Cutting Machine
It operates vertically from the side, it has a sensitive and micrometric precision vice, it has a body that can prevent vibration. The slide bearing the vices is on steel and precision shafts. You can easily copy both pantographs and dimple keys without changing a vice. In other words, you can open the channels on the auto keys with this.
It allows you to achieve results in a practical and quick way. The pantograph tip is sensitive and the handle is comfortable to use. With its lamp, you can focus on even the smallest detail. It prevents you from wasting time. It leaves you no doubt about its sensitivity. You can practically change the ends. With this NEW model of KURT Machine with PN 80 PANTOGRAPH AND DIMPLE KEY CUTTING, you can be sure that you will get results both economically and practically.
The PN 80 pantograph copy machine works on a high-standard precision vice, a balanced body that prevents vibration, a steel shaft and ball bearing the vices for vertical and flat milling.
Dimple keys and pantograph keys are easily and seamlessly connected in vices.
Special channels are opened on the vice to connect the 190 Mercedes key, providing ease of processing as there is no need for a separate apparatus.
In addition, it provides ease of processing the back (upright) parts of the keys.
It has lighting for working in unlit environments.
The key types that can be made with the PN 80 Pantograph Machine are shown below, it has the ability to process all key types that fit the key forms shown below as an example.
Dimple Key Connecting and Processing;
1. To copy the dimple key, first connect the dimple key blade and the dimple copy (follower) to the machine.
2. Clamp the keys in a vice.
3. Press the dimple copy (follower) to the surface of the key.
4. With its blade; reset it relative to the surface of the key with the help of the follower.
5. Finally, mill the key with the help of the follower.
Note: The nail part of the keys should be touching the side surface of the vice.
Pay Attention For Safety.
1. Keep your workplace tidy. Disorderliness in the workplace creates a risk of accidents.
2. Consider impacts of your surroundings. Provide appropriate lighting disposition.
3. Keep children away from the work area during operation.
4. Store your tools safely. Unused tools should be stored in a dry, closed place and should be kept out of the reach of children.
5. Wear safety glasses while working.
6. Take care of your tools with care. In order to work well and safely, the machine should always
be kept in a clean and working condition.
7. Always be careful. Keep track of your work. Act reasonably. Do not use without concentration.
8. Only allow qualified people to use this machine.